Care and Security of your Home
NJ Home Management - House Sitting & Home Care
When your home appears vacant it is more likely to be a target for burglars. Having a house sitter come to stay in your home is a great crime deterrent. Giving your home a lived-in look while you are away our goal. We have availability for long and short-term overnight stays.
A-Door-A-Pet also offers daily visits to do the basics while you are absent:
- Bring in mail, newspapers and flyers
- Bring in deliveries
- Rotate lighting to give the home a lived-in look
- Open/close draperies or blinds
- Take out trash/recyclables
If you are looking for a more comprehensive visit, we will do all of the above in addition to the following:
- Visual inspection of walls, ceilings and floors
- Adjust air conditioning/heating to your liking
- Run water through all taps, toilets, and faucets
- Check basement
- Check that wine cellars, refrigerators and freezers are maintaining correct temperatures
- Start up automobiles
- Water indoor plants
A-Door-A-Pet’s Home care service also offers alarm response. If your alarm goes off, after police inspection, we will reset alarm and secure home.
Do you need us to wait for the cable company, electric or other service? We can do that as well. Please call (609) 799-3111 for our rates.